Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 11, 2013

Mardi Gras 2013

I took the boys to Mardi Gras on the Mississippi Coast this past weekend.  Since Rainey will be starting kindergarten next year, this is probably our last Mardi Gras.  They remember Mardi Gras from last year at Oma and Opa's and were so excited.  They definitely had a good time.
 
Within 2 hours of arriving at Oma and Opa's, I had to get crawfish.  Aden helped me devour 5lbs!!  Rainey even tried a few.

Waiting on the parade.

Oma and Aden...he didn't want his picture taken so he's trying to hit me with his toy :)

Party time!

Making new friends

Checking out all their loot!  We came home with two large reusable bags of beads.  I brought one to school and the teachers gave beads to ALL of the kids.

Mardi Gras is hard work!!

No comments: